Which Hard Bed Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased the RetraxOne XR on Amazon last Friday. Installed it by myself last night - pretty straightforward and easy install. I’ll play with it some more over the weekend and will let you know my feedback.

pplunkett

Reaction score
I installed the Retrax Pro MX on my 18 Raptor and really like it, but just a note if you live where you get snow or freezing rain I have ran into the cover freezing and it taking some work for the cover to retract. Other is you loose about 11" of bed space.
Best of luck!

34 Tact

Reaction score
Hey John, I had the retrax pro with rail system installed a few weeks ago. I have to say it was a little pcicey, but I believe it’s the best way to go, if your looking for security and the ability to utilize a rack system. Hopes this helps.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m Going with the Undercover Flex Ultra, very similar to the MX4, I liked my undercover with my last truck so I’m going to keep it the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the Retrax Pro MX on my 18 Raptor and really like it, but just a note if you live where you get snow or freezing rain I have ran into the cover freezing and it taking some work for the cover to retract. Other is you loose about 11" of bed space.
Best of luck!

I second this one. Fortunately I live where freezes are rare and snow and ice only happen every few years.