Diamond Back Bed Cover Cross Bin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was waiting for a sale for my Diamond Back Bed Cover and they at least gave me back a few $$ for black friday/cyber Monday and I ordered the DB SE model. Where I got stuck last evening was which cross bin to purchase. There are 3 options. Cross bins 8, 13, and 4. Each one is similar but with different depths (8 inches, 13 inches, and 4 inches).

Do any DB owners have any advice on which bin they went with and why? I decided to go with the 4" but I am sure I can change that with DiamondBack if I need to since my delivery date is January 21st right now. I went with the 4" since I need to put surfboards in the back and will need the full length of the bed, especially diagonally. None of these look like they may work since they all block diagonally but if you look at the pictures on the website, the 4" depth preserves some height if you are staking things into the back. Going down 13" seems like you are taking up a lot of room in an already short 5' 7" bed.

Thanks for any advice on this. This link will take you to the page with all 3 bins.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter