Wheel well liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my rear wheel wells lined at a local Rhino Linings shop. Pricey but they put a LOT of effort into the prep and I was pleased with the results.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assume you bought aerosol? How many cans do I need if I ever get a truck?
Yes I used the cans. I used two cans and I also used the adhesion promoter. With that adhesion promoter I used maybe 1/4 of the can at most. I applied one thin coat and two thicker coats. One can per wheel well should do it. Just make sure to tape up well and avoid a windy day. The stuff is pretty thick. One thing to mention is make sure you fully press the nozzle down when spraying. If you feather it a little it comes out runny. I had to wipe it off and start again but after I learned that it was super easy.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard about drop-in bedliners trapping debris and water between the bed/liner causing rust, is this the case for plastic wheel liners as well, or is there enough airflow to keep things dry?
The bed and body are an aluminum & lithium alloy called "Al-Li". So rust isn't an issue. I installed the plastic liners on a 2017 Super Duty and they did great.