What wheels and tires are you guys running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite wheel right now is the factory beadlock wheels on my 2020. I’m running those with the factory BFG’s.

I think the more important question is what kind of tire do you need? Each environment requires different needs. I don’t see a lot of mud where I’m at, but I need a good tire for snow and ice. So far the BFG’s have done their job.

View attachment 160447
Sweet pic and agree the new factory bead locks look best!

Is that a hood protector on the front?

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently Running ADD Pro(17X8.5) wheels with stock tires. Looking to upgrade to 35inch tires. Any feedback on which ones to look at? Was looking at Toyo Open Country. But am open to any suggestions. Secondly do you anticipate any rubbing issues with 35s, as I currently do not have a leveling kit.

View attachment 161197
I’ve had no issues on or off-road at all with 35x12.5 tires, but I do have a leveling kit. I really like my Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Great balance for DD during the week, and also for deer season & O-R excursions in mud, sand, snow, and rocks. Quiet on highway, clean out well, and they last a long time if you just rotate and balance appropriately. 42,000 miles and still going.....

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently Running ADD Pro(17X8.5) wheels with stock tires. Looking to upgrade to 35inch tires. Any feedback on which ones to look at? Was looking at Toyo Open Country. But am open to any suggestions. Secondly do you anticipate any rubbing issues with 35s, as I currently do not have a leveling kit.

It comes with 35s. What am I missing? Why would stock size tires not fit?

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks
Correct. The offset is 0 on my wheels.

However after doing some more digging the stock tires actually measure 34.8 and most 35inch tires are about 34.8-35. So basically they are the same so it is a mute point. The rub issue will just come down to offset.