What size is the Raptor rear block?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cornfedwhitey

Reaction score
I would go measure but my truck is at 4WP. I was curious about the stock block height? Does anyone know? I was thinking about going smaller after the installation of an RAS system.. Kinda added about 1 3/4" of height in the rear I could do without.

Google and search didnt bring up an answer. Thank you all

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would go measure but my truck is at 4WP. I was curious about the stock block height? Does anyone know? I was thinking about going smaller after the installation of an RAS system.. Kinda added about 1 3/4" of height in the rear I could do without.

Google and search didnt bring up an answer. Thank you all

Two inches.

OP
OP
C

cornfedwhitey

Reaction score
So you always drive in 4Auto, that's fine.
No. what I was trying to convey nicely is that you're not reading my question and you're assuming im asking about the block because I am having some sort of issues with my truck and wheel hop. The other poster read it and answered me.

I have an RAS system installed , so I dont get any hop you're referring to. I asked about block height because I want to use a smaller one for decrease in height.

Are we on the same page now?

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think He was trying to let you know that the factory leafs are a joke. Upgraded leafs that get rid of the block are one of the top mods you can do for your raptor. I’m not sure what a RAS is all about but you could do +2 Deavers with a drop shackle and lower your truck 1”

OP
OP
C

cornfedwhitey

Reaction score
I think He was trying to let you know that the factory leafs are a joke. Upgraded leafs that get rid of the block are one of the top mods you can do for your raptor. I’m not sure what a RAS is all about but you could do +2 Deavers with a drop shackle and lower your truck 1”
ya, he could have said that.. lol

FINRPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are 2", stock F150 blocks are 1". If you look at my picture, you can see the truck sits low in the back. Swapping the 2" for a 1" actually lowered the truck more than 1" in the rear. I really like the look, and it handles corners way better (I live in the mountains, 40 miles of curvy roads to get to town).

I recently put the stock Raptor blocks back in because I am spending more time in the desert off roading and I need the extra ground clearance.