What Should I Buy In the Finance Office?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

It's a Road Hazard warranty, as in streets where most of us are driving at least 80% of the time. So those nails, bolts, pot holes, objects in the road that can occasionally blow our $3XX+ tires will cover a new replacement, in my eyes it's more than worth it. I have never seen an actual road hazard concern be denied.

Never had a KO or KO2 blow or have issues when just on the street nor have I seen it, so to me this is still a waste of money. Now off-road, hell yes, flattened quite a few and have gotten holes in the sidewall. I nail can be patched easily with a tire repair kit. Its whatever the person feels comfortable with, to me replacing a tire is no big deal (done it plenty of times) but maybe for others $300 is a lot of money. I personally have a Ford ESP PremiumCare but went with a $200 deductible as that was my comfortable level plus I think that is the highest you can go anyways. Figured something breaks for $200, I can fix it myself and will only go to a dealer if it is over that.