WHAT IS THE STATUS OF 2013's...!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am ready to place an order for a SCAB and the dealer is telling me that NO 2013 has been shipped yet, as 2013 production did not start yet! If I place the order now, I may have a chance for delivery late December or January 2013...!!! What is going on here...??? Is FORD really playing games here??? Is this part of their marketing BS? I know there are patient people...but patience has it's limits...!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few VINs have already been assigned. I think production will start any day now.

And you can't get a raptor until you order one, so put in your order NOW!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am ready to place an order for a SCAB and the dealer is telling me that NO 2013 has been shipped yet, as 2013 production did not start yet! If I place the order now, I may have a chance for delivery late December or January 2013...!!! What is going on here...??? Is FORD really playing games here??? Is this part of their marketing BS? I know there are patient people...but patience has it's limits...!!!
its limiting the production of the raptors, is why they hold their value so well. i personally dont want to see a raptor on every street corner or garage, so im fine with the wait. such a badass truck should only be meant for the people who know how to use it, not for every guy to say, "hey i'll go get a raptor because it looks cool" the long wait sucks, but i know that when it does arrive that i will enjoy every moment with the truck.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its limiting the production of the raptors, is why they hold their value so well. i personally dont want to see a raptor on every street corner or garage, so im fine with the wait. such a badass truck should only be meant for the people who know how to use it, not for every guy to say, "hey i'll go get a raptor because it looks cool" the long wait sucks, but i know that when it does arrive that i will enjoy every moment with the truck.

Yes, I agree, and to the Black Scab that moved into my neighborhood two weeks ago..."There's only room for one Raptor in this town pahdner"