WHAT IS THE STATUS OF 2013's...!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Relax, they will come. Plenty of threads on this. Try the search function, there are several good threads.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calm down, why so mad? You haven't placed the order so quit your crying. Only the ppl who order there's can cry and there not. But trying to drown out the waiting with alcohol till there truck comes in. :cat::cat:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selfish punk....^

Wah. Most of us had to wait for our trucks. My 2011, waited 4.5 months for it after ordering. My 2012Raptor..I waited less than 2 weeks before Randy delivered it to me :D I was not going to wait 4 months again and took something he had in stock.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wah. Most of us had to wait for our trucks. My 2011, waited 4.5 months for it after ordering. My 2012Raptor..I waited less than 2 weeks before Randy delivered it to me :D I was not going to wait 4 months again and took something he had in stock.

Inside joke. I have been waiting for mine for a while as well, should be getting it today though!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order an wait or buy and possibly pay more just that simple. Your truck will arrive when it arrive. This is not a case of the "squeaky wheel gets greased"