WHAT IS THE STATUS OF 2013's...!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its limiting the production of the raptors, is why they hold their value so well. i personally dont want to see a raptor on every street corner or garage, so im fine with the wait. such a badass truck should only be meant for the people who know how to use it, not for every guy to say, "hey i'll go get a raptor because it looks cool" the long wait sucks, but i know that when it does arrive that i will enjoy every moment with the truck.

Anybody that buys such a truck will know how to use it! And yes - ALL THE PEOPLE THAT GET A RAPTOR GET IT BECAUSE IT "LOOKS COOL" and is capable of COOL things! Do not worry...you will never see a raptor on every street corner! There are not so many nuts like we are than can pay and want a truck like this!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I am ready to place an order for a SCAB and the dealer is telling me that NO 2013 has been shipped yet, as 2013 production did not start yet! If I place the order now, I may have a chance for delivery late December or January 2013...!!! What is going on here...??? Is FORD really playing games here??? Is this part of their marketing BS? I know there are patient people...but patience has it's limits...!!!

Yes I ordered it...but FORD is playing a STUPID game here...and is up to us to accept it or not! I bet there are many of this Forum members that would keep on crying for their trucks and accept even if will take 6 months to get it and will be OK! Well - it is not guys! It is a f...ing American made car...it is NOT a Rolls or Bentley...that are made by hand!!!