GEN 2 What Do You Run Off Your Accessory Switches....Other Than Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how cool are the train horns?
they work well. its the katrina train horn from hornblasters. was in use a lot in wyoming this past weekend. lot of cows that just sit in the middle of the trails. regular horn doesnt do shit to move them, but the train horns get them moving pretty quick

Sidewayz

Reaction score
Sweet!

I will check them out. I have only heard of Kleinn prior

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
as you can see most people run lights. i have added a lot more aux switches for all my lights. but aux 1 on the truck is the master switch for all my aftermarket switches. so aux 1 will turn on and off every other switch. so when i have all my forward facing lights on, i can flip aux 1 off and turn them all off at once instead of having to flip multiple awitches at a time. i use an aux switch for my train horn, an aux switch for my air compressors, and an aux switch for my interior dome light. i hate the fact it always turns on when you open a door so i wired it to a switch so i can turn on and off whenever i want and not come on when the door is opened

On the 2019 there is a interior kill switch on the driver's side third button from left to right, not sure if that's on all models.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1- 30” BD S8 behind grille
2- Squadron Racers, Squadron Pros in fog location
3- S2 Pros in fog location angled out for ditch lights
4-
5-
6- S2 Sport backup lights

I don’t have any plans for the other switches, but I’m sure something shiny will raise its head some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro