What do you run for Tire Pressure on/off road???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run all my tires at the lowest psi I can get away with without tripping the low tire pressure warning.

and with out bead locks the less presser you run the more likely you'll pop a bead

I understood his question was in regard to STREET use.

Hey Biggest, what pressure is "the lowest psi I can get away with without tripping the low tire pressure warning?"

Regarding Wilson's comment, running very low pressure (low enough to pop the tire's bead off the rim) is typically only done in soft sand.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I aird mine down to 34 without tripping the light and it took about a year to lose 1 psi and then the light came on.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2514-img-3775.jpg
[/IMG]

I blew a bead of the blue truck sliding onto pavement boom I'm just lucky I didn't roll oh and the tire was not aired down. anything is possible

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Run mine at the lowest psi possible before tripping the sensors which is 36psi cold!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the less air the less mpg but help soke up the small rocks.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

also better chance in rim damage damn you frf

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Running 55lbs in my Toyo M/Ts. 13.8 mpg.

I deflated to 25lbs on the last desert run with no issues.

Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk