What do you run for Tire Pressure on/off road???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking around to see if their was a thread on this topic and I could not find one.

I thought with all the miles everyone has put on their Raptors both on and off road that their will be alot of good info on this topic.

Please post the tire/size you are running and what Tire Pressure you set them to under different driving conditions (on road/off road/sand/mud ect.)

I think this will help everyone figure out the best set up for traction and tire wear for the type of driving you are doing.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock tires - ran 18 psi at Pismo Beach deep sand with no issues. I run full Psi at Ocotillo cause I like to do donuts and drift turns up there. No issues.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For everyday road use I run 41.5 in front and 40 in the back. If towing a trailer or hauling something heavy, I bump up the tire pressure. In the sand, like up at the dunes, run 13.5 in front and 11.5 in rear. I have played with the tire pressure a ton in both the original stock BF Goodrich and my newer GoodYear tires, and when I see anyone have problems in the dunes, they have too much pressure. I can two wheel all over the place. Just figuring out the correct pressure.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toyo MT 37x13.50x 17

38 on road
16 to 20 off-road

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock bfg's. Usually mid 40's for street and wanted to see what the truck would do at snoball last year rolling right off the freeway at that psi and it still did great.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37" Nitto Muds. Run 36 PSI on the HWY and 25-30 PSI offroad.

With the 35"s I didn't air up coming back from TRR and with some speed to heat the tires up plus the 37s in the bed the small rocks they use to cover the asphalt was coming up and hitting the muffler. I thought I had the rear end going out due to the sound. So slowed down to real peoples speed and it quit. Aired them back up to 38 PSI and no issues. Lets just say the front edge of the rear tires were totally gone on the rears.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use 30psi all tires nitro filled stock bfg
Off road and onroad daily driving use.
I should try 25 to 28psi for both use.