What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had a set of BD lights for a while, but I was never completely happy with how the outside SAE pair looked. I got the set of lights and a Fab-Works bracket from Nick@Apollo-Optics. To me, the outside SAE's always looked a little crammed in and not quite right. I took them back off and slotted the BD hanger brackets for the outside pair today. I think they look MUCH better now. All it cost me was a new star washer that disappeared when I took the one light down. :emotions122: You have to love it when a small part just plain disappears. That doesn't **** me off at all.

IMG_8171 (2).JPG IMG_8390 (2).JPG

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had a set of BD lights for a while, but I was never completely happy with how the outside SAE pair looked. I got the set of lights and a Fab-Works bracket from Nick@Apollo-Optics. To me, the outside SAE's always looked a little crammed in and not quite right. I took them back off and slotted the BD hanger brackets for the outside pair today. I think they look MUCH better now. All it cost me was a new star washer that disappeared when I took the one light down. :emotions122: You have to love it when a small part just plain disappears. That doesn't **** me off at all.

View attachment 154021 View attachment 154022
How the hell did you get this to fit so well.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to see a floor mat with the flap not covering the factory marking. About time. I have used rugged ridge liners for this exact reason. Plus they are much deeper, but they do not cover under the gas peddle as much as the weathertechs. Minor issue overall.
I hate vacuuming so no coverage under the gas pedal is a deal breaker for me. That's why I ditched the stock mats. I'm usually pretty OCD, but for some reason I don't care if the Ford Performance logo is partially covered or not?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate vacuuming so no coverage under the gas pedal is a deal breaker for me. That's why I ditched the stock mats. I'm usually pretty OCD, but for some reason I don't care if the Ford Performance logo is partially covered or not?

If it’s not covered you’ll just donate more of your OCD-ness to scrubbing the little grimy dirt that get ground into the edges of the sill plate