What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been there in my Jeep. Love that area for offroading. Did Black bear in my Jeep, wouldn't attempt in Raptor.
I agree I prob wouldn't take my truck down it either. If I did I wouldn't attempt a 3 point turn on a couple of those switch backs. More like 10 point turns. Haha

KAJRIP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link to the Weathertech mats with the sill plate cutout please?
I have the Weathertech’s but it bugs me that the “Ford Performance” logo is partially covered up.

For the guys asking for a “link” to the floor mats with the sill plate cutout like @CDN_Raptor posted here is what I did.
Tools needed:
DA1237EA-E56F-4C82-8FF7-D4229A9A83FB.jpeg First mark the floor mat. I used a small square and an ink pen.
40C9792C-2D54-4D10-860C-EEAE44391F4A.jpeg
You can mark the corner radius with a circle template or just free hand. I used a gasket punch to get a nice clean cut. 92407D64-293A-4385-A113-859BD6B7710E.jpegNext just use metal shears to cut on the lines. FF4A61C4-BDBD-4436-975B-893EA61FBB15.jpegAfter you make the cut out use the sanding block or the edge of a razor blade to smooth out the cut. I then hit it lightly with the heat gun to finish the edges. Reinstall your mat and admire your work.
8EF1DCCC-7D8F-4277-96FA-FF53FB9536F5.jpeg

CDN_Raptor

Reaction score
Link to the Weathertech mats with the sill plate cutout please?
I have the Weathertech’s but it bugs me that the “Ford Performance” logo is partially covered up.
https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2020/f-150-raptor/floorliner-hp/raptor-cab-style/crew-cab/

Here you go.

As mentioned previously, you have to cut the notch out yourself but the guide lines on the underside of the mat are near perfect. There’s no guessing at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDN_Raptor

Reaction score
For the guys asking for a “link” to the floor mats with the sill plate cutout like @CDN_Raptor posted here is what I did.
Tools needed:
View attachment 154119 First mark the floor mat. I used a small square and an ink pen.
View attachment 154120
You can mark the corner radius with a circle template or just free hand. I used a gasket punch to get a nice clean cut. View attachment 154121Next just use metal shears to cut on the lines. View attachment 154122After you make the cut out use the sanding block or the edge of a razor blade to smooth out the cut. I then hit it lightly with the heat gun to finish the edges. Reinstall your mat and admire your work.
View attachment 154123
Wow looks great!!! Nice job

The FloorLiner HP version already has cut lines moulded on the underside for the sill plates.

cbb248793c403080efdaf7d32bb082aa.jpg

KAJRIP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow looks great!!! Nice job

The FloorLiner HP version already has cut lines moulded on the underside for the sill plates.

cbb248793c403080efdaf7d32bb082aa.jpg

I guess I should have turned my mat over before I went through all that measuring and marking. Lol.

I know what mats I’m getting next time though.

CDN_Raptor

Reaction score
I guess I should have turned my mat over before I went through all that measuring and marking. Lol.

I know what mats I’m getting next time though.
By the looks of it I think you have the original FloorLiner which doesn’t have have the cut lines.

I’m not sure if the current version does.

Mine are the newer HP which is rigid but isn’t as rigid as the original ones.