What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing some goodies:

Ultra flex undercover tonneau
Ronin stubby antenna
JLT Catch can
COBB 93 oct stage 1 tune61a30ae437ebca2e4abeffe553b4fe83.jpg53b3b203beca3871c47c2f845ac342bc.jpgc1ae168bd416bafcd9f4407729d9fe7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any pictures of that JLT catch can install?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was bored....so I swapped out my Baja Designs XL80 Combo LED lights for a set of XL80 Spot LASER lights...

View attachment 117913
Night shots?

Considering selling the 30inch behind gril bar and getting the A-pillar set up with the laser spots as you just did but I haven’t seen any good night shots from drivers seat. I’d like to know how much hood glare there is.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Considering selling the 30inch behind gril bar and getting the A-pillar set up with the laser spots as you just did but I haven’t seen any good night shots from drivers seat. I’d like to know how much hood glare there is.
Glare isn't an issue because these are long range spots...The XL LED Combo lights I removed really worked well, but I also have the BD 10 OnX Plus combo bar behind the IC plastic grill (which I just cut open to get all the light) and plan on re-mounting those XL lights to the bumper with some custom mounts.
You do NOT want to replace that 30" bar with just spot lights, Laser or LED...you need more overall lighting then just the spots alone can provide...

My GoPro and my Galaxy S7 phone cameras suck doing night shots so that's why none right now...

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, having a hard time finding the can in the photos...you of course know where it's at :)

Can is right below the air box. Same spot where the instructions recommend mounting. Only thing I did different was run the lines in a way that allowed the cover to be put on without modifying it.

1e84a2c407a5759f5e422298bccafb6f.jpg

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, having a hard time finding the can in the photos...you of course know where it's at :)

Just realized I don’t have the jlt [emoji23] I have the upr! Sorry man! I had jlt on my last truck! Oops... disregard.