What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glare isn't an issue because these are long range spots...The XL LED Combo lights I removed really worked well, but I also have the BD 10 OnX Plus combo bar behind the IC plastic grill (which I just cut open to get all the light) and plan on re-mounting those XL lights to the bumper with some custom mounts.
You do NOT want to replace that 30" bar with just spot lights, Laser or LED...you need more overall lighting then just the spots alone can provide...

My GoPro and my Galaxy S7 phone cameras suck doing night shots so that's why none right now...
I have a full set of the BD Fogs I installed, no photos of light output. However the fogs put out a lot of wide angle light the only thing I notice when I power the 30 inch bar is a little more distance and it brightens the area already illuminated by fogs. I’d like to get better distance lights. I plan to change out the bumper and inner cooler after I change the springs early this summer. So the light bar is gonna have to go eventually.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you have to do to open it up to drain?....looks tucked way in a corner...

It’s actually right behind the drivers wheel well and has a super easy drain valve on the bottom. Very convenient actually. I like it so far. No complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viral Peas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasn't today but day before yesterday. My light kit was dropped off at 2 PM and had the Radiance and KC Flex lights installed by 5PM. Don't do/plan on night time off roading so this perfect for when I'm up driving the forest/mountain roads.

IMG_2208_a.jpg IMG_2210.JPG

Rob O

Reaction score
I added a billion lumens of light . :D

Had the KC Hilites Pro6 LED 57" Gravity / 9-light bar installed.

Ze1cySw.jpg

Quick and dirty comparison from earlier tonight. I plan to do a more formal comparison shoot.

Pixel 3 XL, no edits beyond resize.

Note that the truck is on a slight downward approach here, probably 4°, so it's not illuminating across flat plane.

Clockwise:
Factory LED low beams only ➡️ Factory LED high beams only ↙️ Low beams + all bumper lights ➡️ Lows, bumper lights + light bar

TrUarDj.jpg

From outside the truck. It's super muddy, so I didn't get all the way out. Also why I didn't venture down the trail alone.

oO4FuFt.jpg
e3YYqJk.jpg