What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Anti-Laser Priority! I've had it on some of my Porsches, but I drive this truck so much and I'm so stupid while doing it that it might make sense to have installed. Only ticket I've got in the last 7 years was in this truck... before the tune,..... X]
dont make it any wider!

I too am a huge ALP fan. 3 regular and 2 freaking tx sensors to cover the front of my truck. decided to pull it off the raptor and put the sensors back onto 2 of my other cars.

I do miss using it as a front parking sensor though.

I've only been pulled over once in the raptor, by an officer that just wanted to check it out.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have known that. Yes all over 6 speed forum and bmw. I wasn’t thinking that direction. I daily my Raptor and don’t drive it aggressive like I do the P car.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed my fog light setup. Only had them since September. Would you believe one pair of the back lighting is red instead of amber. They are the Rigid Radiance. Amazon was good enough to exchange them, even though way past the time frame.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My idea of paint correction is to get it dusty. (Joke) I took it on the "back way" to the Desert Bar south of Lake Havasu. This is a challenging 4wd Jeep and RZR trail. In a Raptor it is pretty challenging. But we made it with only a few scratches on the trailer hitch (which is going away with the new Krazy House Bumper) and the bottom of the running boards. Going out the regular road (main way is a rough dirt road) to the pavement I passed about 10 pick up trucks going about 5 mph and then blasted down the road at about 60 mph. The Raptor was great and I had a big smile on my face. Those other pick up truck owners were probably wondering "what just happened?" Since I had to air up before the pavement, I expected some to yell at me, as they went by about 15 minutes later (about 1 mile), but only one truck blew it's horn and the passenger yelled at me "Great truck!" Great day! I did go to a brush-lessTrail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg Trail 3.jpg car wash to get the dust pinstripes off.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Installed some schroth ralleye4 harnesses into my truck. The tails on the Ralleye 4s are too short to reach the back seat. The tail strap from a ralleye 3 should work on the C pillar. I'm using the rear floor bolts for the front seats for the ralleye 4 tails. They hold me tight enough that the seatback moves before I do.

Started modifying a mobarmor mount to use with my lowrance too. The stock lowrance plastic bracket is too wide to fit the builtright dash mount, and I don't have time to build a full-on custom mount for it right now.

mostly doing a whole bunch of fix/finish/check on the entire truck. Doing a full prep for multiple trips over the course of the next 5ish weeks.

Keep an eye out for the donkey in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Norcal, Socal, Baja, Socal again, Nevada again, Texas again, and after that, you'll have to hunt me down in New Orleans for a bit.

Should make for some awesome adventures and lots of pics!