What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the great thing about opinions we each have one. not calling out anyone specially this is purely a generalization. wether its accurate or not it's my "opinion" :p unfortunately too many people on social media since there aren't any consequences they decide to belittle people if they don't like their opinion or choices (very unfortunate). then it turns into a pi**ing match. similar thing. is oh. "you offended me". no actually you were offended by something I said. people usually don't go out of their way to offend people, rather people usually take offense to something said. so who really has the issue. people need to just let it go. relax and have another drink or gummy and chill out.

Last edited:

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you don’t like my comments hit the ignore button. “Keep the peace” ..ok father O’Malley. My opinion is my opinion and if it takes me 1000 posts before I get one then so be it. I’m not dropping my pants to join your team so get used to my opinion.
AND...opinions are like a s s h o l e s. Everyone has one AND THEY ALL STINK!! But, I'm guessing you don't think yours does!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AND...opinions are like a s s h o l e s. Everyone has one AND THEY ALL STINK!! But, I'm guessing you don't think yours does!
Well I wash regularly and wipe thoroughly so I’d like to think it smells ok but I’m not that flexible and don’t allow anyone or thing in that area.
Did your salesman tell you if yours does before he applied the ADM lube?

Last edited:

Adrenlin

Reaction score
These sort of threads always blow up into opinionated pissing matches. I ordered last summer, waited 10 months, and paid MSRP. While the wait was long, I was fine with that. I had several opportunities to buy a different truck, pay ADM, and have it sitting in my driveway sooner. I didn't though. Others are willing to pay ADM to get a truck "now". Does that bother me? No. I sleep at night either way.

Never quite understood the need to complain about how someone does, or does not, spend their money.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I wash regularly and wipe thoroughly so I’d like to think it smells ok but I’m not that flexible and don’t allow anyone or thing in that area. Did your salesman tell you if yours does before he applied the ADM lube? [/QUOTE
Well I wash regularly and wipe thoroughly so I’d like to think it smells ok but I’m not that flexible and don’t allow anyone or thing in that area.
Did your salesman tell you if yours does before he applied the ADM lube?
Mine has a heinous stench. Can't you smell it? I prefer my ADM DRY, HARD, AND FAST!

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These sort of threads always blow up into opinionated pissing matches. I ordered last summer, waited 10 months, and paid MSRP. While the wait was long, I was fine with that. I had several opportunities to buy a different truck, pay ADM, and have it sitting in my driveway sooner. I didn't though. Others are willing to pay ADM to get a truck "now". Does that bother me? No. I sleep at night either way.

Never quite understood the need to complain about how someone does, or does not, spend their money.
My point as well. That’s why I did not but a Gen 3 yet but I will not give you grief if you did and paid a little more to get it sooner or not to be hassled with buying out of state.

WTB Raptor

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

New forum member here. I don't want to fuel the flames of the pissing contest but I have some questions. I have been looking at Raptors for years but more seriously looking to buy for only a couple. Bad timing right? I've been quoted up to 40k in ADM by dealers (mostly here in Cali but I've looked as far as Cleveland) and was initially pretty grossed out by the dealers and thought I could find a deal if I just kept looking. Two years later and I'm starting to think that deal won't come. The lowest I've heard is 15k recently from a dealer that wanted 20k in January (so maybe things are improving slightly).

In any case, I was just curious what people do for a living and how they justify ADM. I make close to 750k a year and still can't seem to justify it for myself. I save most of my money in retirement and trading accounts. I live comfortably in Cali but not lavishly. I have the ********* house in a really good neighborhood and drive a 15yr old ****** pickup while my newer SUV sits in the driveway so I can save it for my son. I don't like feeling ripped off and paying ADM to me feels that way, especially when salesmen are such ******** a lot of the time. Do you guys mind sharing what you do and how much you make? Too personal?

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

New forum member here. I don't want to fuel the flames of the pissing contest but I have some questions. I have been looking at Raptors for years but more seriously looking to buy for only a couple. Bad timing right? I've been quoted up to 40k in ADM by dealers (mostly here in Cali but I've looked as far as Cleveland) and was initially pretty grossed out by the dealers and thought I could find a deal if I just kept looking. Two years later and I'm starting to think that deal won't come. The lowest I've heard is 15k recently from a dealer that wanted 20k in January (so maybe things are improving slightly).

In any case, I was just curious what people do for a living and how they justify ADM. I make close to 750k a year and still can't seem to justify it for myself. I save most of my money in retirement and trading accounts. I live comfortably in Cali but not lavishly. I have the ********* house in a really good neighborhood and drive a 15yr old ****** pickup while my newer SUV sits in the driveway so I can save it for my son. I don't like feeling ripped off and paying ADM to me feels that way, especially when salesmen are such ******** a lot of the time. Do you guys mind sharing what you do and how much you make? Too personal?

What other people do and make is irrelevant to you and your decisions.

ADM is time/money proposition. You can wait for prices to come down and (potentially) save money or you can buy what you want and start enjoying it today. You are going to die. Your time is therefore finite. How much waiting are you willing to do to save $X?

I'm not an ADM buyer. I am as happy in a mid 70's Ford Highboy as I am in a new truck off the lot. But having lived a life that has lead me to face my own mortality many times and send others into theirs, if there's something I want I buy it because none of us are promised tomorrow. Plan to live forever, be ready to die today, and stop worrying about what you can't control.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ADM is time/money proposition. You can wait for prices to come down and (potentially) save money or you can buy what you want and start enjoying it today. You are going to die. Your time is therefore finite. How much waiting are you willing to do to save $X?

I'm not an ADM buyer. I am as happy in a mid 70's Ford Highboy as I am in a new truck off the lot. But having lived a life that has lead me to face my own mortality many times and send others into theirs, if there's something I want I buy it because none of us are promised tomorrow. Plan to live forever, be ready to die today, and stop worrying about what you can't control.
You had me until the very last part, only part I seem to worry about. Lol

Not worry in the sense of stopping me from doing something either.

I think you hit the nail on the head otherwise.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nice retort man! That damn near brought me to tears. :joke: But good points though.