What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
not really a rational. its a numbers game and I was willing to take a chance. just like Vegas. all on black or red. like I said if you read it carefully obviously most don't know how to. I said I took a gamble and I got lucky. at the time I hadn't a clue that would work out. their wasn't a rationalizing anything at that time I wanted it and gambled. next time read carefully.

I find it plain stupidity to not do what you need to or want to do just because of money or what others think. live life enjoy. we are only here for a short time live life. have fun. ILL SLEEP VERY WELL TONIGHT. have a nice life living with your decisions, their yours and they work for you they wouldn't work for me. free country . I cant take the money with me when I die. so ill have a blast until I do.

Since the chinavirus antics killed everything, it does seem like you gotta make financial decisions based on hunches rather any normal reasoning. It's all out the window. That goes for real estate, cars, baby formula, whatever.

I ordered back in December, supposed to be built this week. We'll see if it shows up and I can pay the agreed upon MSRP. In that time, my '18 Raptor is now over 100k miles. Had I paid the 8.5k ADM I was offered 4 months ago on a built order, I could have traded mine in for more if it was under 100k miles and avoided a couple price increases in the mean time.

One thing I figure, in the last 2 years, if you did nothing, you may have lost out. 10k ADM on a 63k truck may be a wet dream next year when the base is 80k. Doing nothing, letting a pile of money sit in the bank right now is a fools paradise. Hyperinflation is happening. Pay your money and take your chances.

What's right is wrong and what's wrong is right.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the chinavirus antics killed everything, it does seem like you gotta make financial decisions based on hunches rather any normal reasoning. It's all out the window. That goes for real estate, cars, baby formula, whatever.

I ordered back in December, supposed to be built this week. We'll see if it shows up and I can pay the agreed upon MSRP. In that time, my '18 Raptor is now over 100k miles. Had I paid the 8.5k ADM I was offered 4 months ago on a built order, I could have traded mine in for more if it was under 100k miles and avoided a couple price increases in the mean time.

One thing I figure, in the last 2 years, if you did nothing, you may have lost out. 10k ADM on a 63k truck may be a wet dream next year when the base is 80k. Doing nothing, letting a pile of money sit in the bank right now is a fools paradise. Hyperinflation is happening. Pay your money and take your chances.

What's right is wrong and what's wrong is right.
If things in the world would stay status quo then you would be correct. The economy is ever-changing so what we've seen for the last year or two we may not ever see again. Sure Ford could ask $100k next year but what happens when the economy is in the tank and most people arent buying like they had the past 2 years? Heavy discounts that will bring the prices right back down. The housing market is already seeing less activity and that trend will continue as feds increase rates periodically. There are articles out about how auto loans are also falling behind. Just another example of people over extending themselves to get what they want (not what they need). If you live in the now and dont consider the future you're in for a rude awakening. Go burn through all that money in the bank and those "fools" may be the ones having the last laugh.