What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's with you @K9 EXPERT ? What is your point? Your goal here? Does this make you feel better? Its a pic of my purchase agreement redacted with the important info that seems to have you so excited = the MSRP I paid. Does this make you feel warm and fuzzy inside now? :)
Dude, I never indicated nobody paid MSRP, now what’s with you, that’s not a contract and it does not stipulate what it is an agreement to purchase. So the question is, why take the time to post an offer sheet and not the contract? Now post the contract and not a worthless piece of paper. Afterward, I will be warm and fuzzy

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I never indicated nobody paid MSRP, now what’s with you, that’s not a contract and it does not stipulate what it is an agreement to purchase. So the question is, why take the time to post an offer sheet and not the contract? Now post the contract and not a worthless piece of paper. Afterward, I will be warm and fuzzy
You seem insatiable. How's this? Enough for you and your investigation? Believe me now? Want to come have a beer and do a forensics accounting of all my paperwork? How can I make you happy and believe me?

Attachments

• PXL_20220116_171824687_2.jpg
    PXL_20220116_171824687_2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 161

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doesn’t seem worthless based on what I’m seeing. Looks like there’s a delivery document as well as an arbitration document in addition to a signature from the dealer accepting the figures laid out in the document. In fact, looks like @gdflynn1 owes them some money if I’m not mistaken lol. Seems to me that this deal is in place and final… $80,290.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem worthless based on what I’m seeing. Looks like there’s a delivery document as well as an arbitration document in addition to a signature from the dealer accepting the figures laid out in the document. In fact, looks like @gdflynn1 owes them some money if I’m not mistaken lol. Seems to me that this deal is in place and final… $80,290.
A refreshing interpretation of a binding agreement. Thank you.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
Google search of what?
You have been provided the dealership, along with a contact at that dealership. Google the dealer name you were provided, and that will get your phone number. Then call the number Google provided and ask to speak to the contact you were given. Take a little initiative instead of being a keyboard warrior.

LJGreen

Reaction score
I also paid msrp. I ordered back in June and had a long standing prior relationship with the dealer. I received my code orange 37 in October of 21.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem insatiable. How's this? Enough for you and your investigation? Believe me now? Want to come have a beer and do a forensics accounting of all my paperwork? How can I make you happy and believe me?
Obviously I have a different opinion! A contract will show the entire deal, including what was traded and if the ADM was hidden in the trade. If you got it, congratulations! Not that it matters, but I don’t understand your reluctance to post the contract. Regardless have fun in the truck

Reaction score
As of this very minute, 26 out of 38 people indicated they paid MSRP. So much for honestly! Now here is a question begging to be answered, how many of the 26 are willing to post their contact? I know, stupid question! Has anyone posted an MSRP contract on this forum? I know there are a few people that probably know someone who knows someone, but if just 10 of the 26 posted a contract it would restore my confidence in humanity.
I think there are fibbers out there!