What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed four Eagle Eyes 1.5 watt LEDs in the lower grill to be used as DRLs.

Attachments

• Raptor LEDs.jpg
    Raptor LEDs.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 113

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the fogs tonight. They ALMOST fit. Almost being the operative word.

The inside lights fit fine, but the outside lights are just 1/4" too big for the opening and the Rigid Bracket, so they push up a bit. Enough that lighting them up would be a hazard.

So unless I find some creative way to either make the bumper hole bigger or the light casing smaller, I think I'm going to wire the inside lights only for now. But I definitely like the round look a lot more.

View attachment 58164

View attachment 58165

Do you have a photo shows how does the rigid mount mounts? I can't figure that part out:eek:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a photo shows how does the rigid mount mounts? I can't figure that part out:eek:

No. It mounts with 4 screws to the frame. You have to drill 4 holes. And the 3/16" holes for the self tapping screws are too small. They should be more like 1/4". The screws are 5/16".

There is s section of frame visible right behind and above the bumper openings.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the fogs tonight. They ALMOST fit. Almost being the operative word.

The inside lights fit fine, but the outside lights are just 1/4" too big for the opening and the Rigid Bracket, so they push up a bit. Enough that lighting them up would be a hazard.

So unless I find some creative way to either make the bumper hole bigger or the light casing smaller, I think I'm going to wire the inside lights only for now. But I definitely like the round look a lot more.

View attachment 58164

View attachment 58165

Can you switch them side for side? Bracket will be the other way bit will be back if it fits.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. It mounts with 4 screws to the frame. You have to drill 4 holes. And the 3/16" holes for the self tapping screws are too small. They should be more like 1/4". The screws are 5/16".

There is s section of frame visible right behind and above the bumper openings.

Thanks! I thought they are bolt on...

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Just testing out some new "gear". Just a prototype for now....

IMG_20141205_225912005_zpsiz2ew60w.jpg