What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHBD

Reaction score
I got a new set of Methods and prefer flush-style center caps to what I refer to as ice cream cone center caps. It's just a cleaner look, IMO. The problem is Method only makes black flush caps and I went with a silver wheel. So I Frankensteined parts from two different center caps and made my own.

Before and after:

View attachment 436535View attachment 436536
@Big Blue, pics of them installed? Love seeing your truck.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The grooves are hard. Also, I def am a rookie haha
i have gen 1 tutorials in the gen 1 av section. might help you out the next time you need to take apart your truck.

as far as the grooves go, im not sure i would like to have a specific position where my hands have to be. might bug me a lot

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have gen 1 tutorials in the gen 1 av section. might help you out the next time you need to take apart your truck.

as far as the grooves go, im not sure i would like to have a specific position where my hands have to be. might bug me a lot
It might bug me also.

Would like some feedback after a little bit of driving @Websites and @roush_14 please