What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brake fluid should not really ever need to be topped off, unless you are replacing a bunch of parts, or replacing all of it like for a flush... It is just a sensor to let you know that your components are wearing out (pads and rotors etc).
Not a huge deal if you do, just means that next time you do a brake job and conpress the calipers to reinstall, it will overflow the reservoir since it is a simple hydraulic system and is now "overfilled".
You could not be any more wrong about the brake system on the Raptor. It is a simple hydraulic system and as such it is important to keep the reservoir to the full line as the brakes wear. When it is time to do a brake job it is very important to not push the cooked fluid in the calipers back into the system as it will ruin the antilock brake module. Instead crack the bleeder valve slightly and push the contaminated fluid into a container. If you don't understand how to do this I suggest you do some research.

Last edited:

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Wilco Offroad ADV rack. A few of the reasons I decided to go with this rack are:

1. They are having a 25% off sale.
2. It is aluminum.
3. I like how the tubing matches my tire carrier and bumpers.

Install was pretty easy once I figured out the mounting hardware. It sits just below the roof-line without the crossbars. My truck just barely fits in the parking garage at work, so the crossbars will stay off unless I need them. It’s plenty sturdy without them.

I am not really sure where I am going with the rack in the long run, but I figured it was a good starting place.

IMG_0468.jpegIMG_0464.jpegIMG_0463.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a Wilco Offroad ADV rack. A few of the reasons I decided to go with this rack are:

2. It is aluminum.

Install was pretty easy once I figured out the mounting hardware. It sits just below the roof-line without the crossbars. My truck just barely fits in the parking garage at work, so the crossbars will stay off unless I need them. It’s plenty sturdy without them.

I am not really sure where I am going with the rack in the long run, but I figured it was a good starting place.

View attachment 433132View attachment 433133View attachment 433134
oh look, a toyota

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2. It is aluminum.

The fact that it works with a dual spare like that is pretty cool but the U shape is throwing me for a loop. What if you want to put a surfboard or something up there?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score

2. It is aluminum.

Rack looks good (I haven't seen a rack I didn't like), and really nice truck!