What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you were/are in a different Army than I was in LOL

Looks great no matter what though
Sir, for clarification, I was not a soldier. I swore the same oath, but served as a Department of the Army Career Civilian - 36 years, 3 months, 19 days. Best doggone career I can imagine, and I can imagine quite a lot. A lot "rubbed off" in 36 years. Thank you for serving our country.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got mine home after killing the PS pump. Line rubbed through and the pump didn't take kindly to not having any fluid, so she lived at my friend's place until I could get one of the trailers up North for a rescue mission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got mine home after killing the PS pump. Line rubbed through and the pump didn't take kindly to not having any fluid, so she lived at my friend's place until I could get one of the trailers up North for a rescue mission.
you and broken vehicles far from home ....

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the photo I can't tell what you are referring to. It looks no different from the front of my GEN1.
Consider yourself lucky. My truck, along with most others I have seen grille deflectors just weather away into pieces. For reference here is what I installed

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky. My truck, along with most others I have seen grille deflectors just weather away into pieces. For reference here is what I installed

Yup mine only has the lower one left.