What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes. Can't see the truck, didn't take the pic fast enough.
[/IMG]

Yeah they have been iffy on my oil change. I have a transmission skid plate on mine that has a large hole to the oil plug. Usually they do a clean job but the last time, they spilled oil on the top side of the skid plate and it kept dripping off until I got it cleaned up. They definitely are challenged with rotating tires according to the Ford manual for the Raptor. I even left the book out open to the page with the diagram, yep they messed it up. And yes, I mark my tires before going in, otherwise how would you know they rotated them correctly. Other than that, they have been great. Now since Corwin bought them, I hope it stays but so far it looks to have gotten worse not better.

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep 37" KO2's. I have Geiser Brother springs on mid perch, (still on stock shocks) hammered pinch welds and cut stock fenders w/SVC air bumps in the back on stock springs for now.

Looks really good. I have the same suspension set up minus the air bumps, looking to get the SVC baja bumper or the BLM radius tube in the front.

Thanks, for the response.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brought it into the dealer for hill descent, advance track and check brake system faults on my display. turned out to be a front wheel sensor. got a full synthetic oil change and ford racing filter while it was in.

And I scored the number of my 28 year old Dominican service advisor she has a nice fat ass.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my Raptor into a shop because of hail damage (Texas), it started with just my roof and now the doors and my tailgate plus the covered my bed cover which looked like the craters of the moon. It went from $1700 to over $4300 for damage. Thank God for my $500 deductible. They have had it since monday and are allocated 8 days so hopefully by wednesday I get my truck back.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
brought it into the dealer for hill descent, advance track and check brake system faults on my display. turned out to be a front wheel sensor. got a full synthetic oil change and ford racing filter while it was in.

And I scored the number of my 28 year old Dominican service advisor she has a nice fat ass.

pics? :ROFLJest: