What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will dial them in tonight!
I can tell that the quest for lighting has begun. lol Looks great and there are never enough lights on the Raptor in my book...
Hint: behind the grill (2 bars), hood mounted cannons, and center bumper below your licence plate(20 inch?)

D

Deleted member 12951

I have the same thing but in blue, I liked them but after a while the claw ends started coming off the visor.

Yeah, I am already seeing that myself, especially in this heat. They should make those all within the sticker even though it looks cool to go over the edge. I got them as a gift so I cannot complain. I might just peel them off, still would look good with black and SVT.

Reaction score
I can tell that the quest for lighting has begun. lol Looks great and there are never enough lights on the Raptor in my book...
Hint: behind the grill (2 bars), hood mounted cannons, and center bumper below your licence plate(20 inch?)

I feel satisfied for the time being, now I'm deciding between getting a jdm tune or a pedal commander! I can't get both but eventually want a tuner, exhaust, and PC and then I'll be good more or less!

stevelp99

Reaction score
Had a 20in light bar laying around that I was going to use in the lower grille but opted for amber fog light bars. I didn't want it to go to waste, so I mounted it below my 30in light bar. I also mounted a light in the tow receiver as a rear fog light, useful for poor weather conditions. It's removable and connected to my amber front fog lights.
xhsJsIf.jpgiY5HLzD.jpgP4uzjtM.jpg

Carsten89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck to Quick Lane to get an oil change and tires rotated. Watching through the window form the lobby I see the kid struggling to get the plug out of the oil pan. He's tightening it instead of loosening it, I'm thinking to myself that this oil change isn't going to end well. Sure enough when they're backing the truck out a huge oil spill is under the truck. Guy at the desk tells me it was a bad gasket on the filter and he isn't going to charge me. I'm thinking they probably didn't put it on right. Their car wash clean up didn't do anything, still has oil dripping off the skid plate. Took it to a self serve car wash and cleaned it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Took the truck to Quick Lane to get an oil change and tires rotated. Watching through the window form the lobby I see the kid struggling to get the plug out of the oil pan. He's tightening it instead of loosening it, I'm thinking to myself that this oil change isn't going to end well. Sure enough when they're backing the truck out a huge oil spill is under the truck. Guy at the desk tells me it was a bad gasket on the filter and he isn't going to charge me. I'm thinking they probably didn't put it on right. Their car wash clean up didn't do anything, still has oil dripping off the skid plate. Took it to a self serve car wash and cleaned it right.

Corwin Ford?