What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my RST18 rack installed. Lots of appreciation to go around, Stoner for the great deal, Shawn at Miller Offroad for the assistance of rack install, and Corey at RPG for all things RPG (parts and continued support!). Just need to get the 3.5's from Corey in a week or two! Looking forward to seeing how this thing will perform.

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 98
D

Deleted member 12951

Finally got my RST18 rack installed. Lots of appreciation to go around, Stoner for the great deal, Shawn at Miller Offroad for the assistance of rack install, and Corey at RPG for all things RPG (parts and continued support!). Just need to get the 3.5's from Corey in a week or two! Looking forward to seeing how this thing will perform.

Nice. Are you just strapping down a spare tire? Why did you opt to forgo the RST18 with Recovery Gear Mounts?

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Are you just strapping down a spare tire? Why did you opt to forgo the RST18 with Recovery Gear Mounts?

The tire straps down between the towers to existing floor mounts. I actually forgot to put the 2 rings back on and will have to go back and do so. I did the minimalist rack for several reasons, same as the bed rug. I camp out in the bed of the truck quite a bit and enjoy being able to empty it out completely and still lay down in there when needed. Almost everything I have mounts to the side walls. I also need as much bed space as possible at times for hauling.

Reaction score
Rigid 50" are bad AF!!!!

Install them big ol MF yesterday and is it awesome, literally seeking tasks from the wife to go driving at night! (I live out in a rural area of VA so most roads are two lanes w/ no traffic) this light bar makes it Fun to drive at night, I've been getting nods and looks all day! As far as light power this thing can shine! When it dies I'll have to decide between this (50" E series rigid) or KC high kites! Love it so far. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger on one.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 73

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
Got new wheel tire combo put on today. Can't say enough positive feedback about Dino's Tire and Wheel in Tulsa, OK got us right in and out fast and Carlos Lopez did a stellar job on the mounting, balancing and install. He's very detail oriented, highly recommend them to anyone in the Tulsa area! No scratches or chips, it's nice having someone to do tire work on our truck who cares for it like we do!

This is a great looking color combo! You'll get over the scratches quick once you're mobbin' off-road... RIGHT? :driver:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Install them big ol MF yesterday and is it awesome, literally seeking tasks from the wife to go driving at night! (I live out in a rural area of VA so most roads are two lanes w/ no traffic) this light bar makes it Fun to drive at night, I've been getting nods and looks all day! As far as light power this thing can shine! When it dies I'll have to decide between this (50" E series rigid) or KC high kites! Love it so far. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger on one.

50000 hours of life on these LEDS, you may have to leave it on 24/7 for 2083.3 days or 5.7 years. lol