What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goody6691

Reaction score
Looks great man, did you know though that @LEEHWCAP makes some sweet flush mount caps for the wheels too? The caps can be used with or without the open metal ring that Method provides too. I personally like the look with just the flush mount cap. Just wanted to let you know thats an option. Here's a link:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/method-roost-center-cap-alternative-41274/

if you call method they will send out caps for the wheels as well. they come standard now, and will send them if you bought the wheels before they were available.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where do you love? I have a forty like this and want to add a 30 inch but I'm worried it will cause air flow blockage and overheating

Based on the fact that the paper plate and holder are from the Ford Dealership where I get mine serviced at, he is in Hawaii.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
where do you love? I have a forty like this and want to add a 30 inch but I'm worried it will cause air flow blockage and overheating

I personally ran this setup for a year and never had an issue with overheating or anything that includes off-roading in hot, humid Texas at the Texas Raptor Runs.

Let me know if you're interested in getting a 30" light for your upper grille and I can help get you set up!