What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you lose a bet or something?

My fiancé daily drives the truck...so this was her doing... Supposed to come off in November when we buy her a new car and I get my work truck back then the raptor gets parked and only driven on weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fiancé daily drives the truck...so this was her doing... Supposed to come off in November when we buy her a new car and I get my work truck back then the raptor gets parked and only driven on weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...in November you and your raptor both get your balls back?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey, pink used to be a mans color. the more pink your shirt was, the more battles you were in. the pink was from blood stains from fights, and then after being washed faded to pink. over time pink ......... oh wait, is him we are talking about....... yeah, he lost his balls.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plastidipped my fenders, front and rear bumpers.

Pics or it did not happen.

[emoji12]

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

......... oh wait, is him we are talking about....... yeah, he lost his balls.

Funny as hell. [emoji23]

Clarification: I totally understand why there is pink on @str8fast's truck. All my respect to him.

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed it... And treated the leather and dash. Man the blue trim is a pain to keep clean. Any oil from fingers or anything marks it and it bugs the hell out of me.

Now the wife wants me to wash hers. She just got it 3 days ago and she's covered in pollen...