What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed a set of Bright Trax LED puddle light from Daytime bright light. they are at least 8-10 time brighter then the stock puddle light. The best thing about the new light was that after I place the order daytime bright light sent me an email telling me I would be receiving a $106.00 refund because they no longer charge you a core charge and a price break on puddle lights.

Today I discovered that when at a stop light if you turn on the dome light the puddle lights came on while at the light and in gear. Once I was moving i turned on the dome light again and the puddles did not come on while moving. Who knew.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today, but yesterday. Towed a buddies race car to the chassis shop for some suspension adjustment upgrades and new body work so that I can borrow the trailer for the weekend.

Got the Z detailed and loaded. Headed to Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance on Wed. We are doing a Porsche driving event and auto-x on Friday.

S197Mach1

Reaction score
Got her all cleaned up finally!
44baf142be557e39d46e5af7057a9099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk