What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Had my Fourth windshield put in. The three they used were reman's and looked like a funhouse mirror, so I asked for an OEM and they obliged with no added cost to me. If anyone is wondering, an OEM windshield installed mobile by Safelite is 536$. A reman is 430$ so just ask for a OEM if you pay out of pocket.

Just had mine replaced today also. Not by safelite though. Lol.

The guy that puts them in also told me the ford windshields are a pain cause the paint around the window doesn’t like to stick to the primer which causes the glue stuff they use to not stick the greatest.(something like that). He noticed my windshield moved down a bit from where he did it last time (stupid rocks) this could of been my fault. I may have taken the tape off too soon. Oops lol.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Just had mine replaced today also. Not by safelite though. Lol.

The guy that puts them in also told me the ford windshields are a pain cause the paint around the window doesn’t like to stick to the primer which causes the glue stuff they use to not stick the greatest.(something like that). He noticed my windshield moved down a bit from where he did it last time (stupid rocks) this could of been my fault. I may have taken the tape off too soon. Oops lol.
I did notice he used tape with this one, but not the other three. Ill leave it on for a bit I guess lol

Last edited:

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:hmmm2: Welllll not on mine. I've seen quite a few of those "discard" bolts and nuts instructions in the Ford manual and...I haven't done that on any of 'em (CV 13mm nut comes to mind, and tie rod end nuts, probably balljoint nuts, had all of those off and on multiple times). I do use a lot of (maybe too much?) Loctite and paint pen witness marks...
View attachment 417634
I admit there are more used than  new listings on eBay for those bolts. But when it comes to my Raptor's steering, brakes & suspension; I'll go with new. Same with ammo, underwear, and condoms.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rear diff went smoothly:
View attachment 417626
Found a place to wedge the bottle and not get a 75W140 bath:
View attachment 417627
Found a torn boot when I rotated tires, replaced LH CV axle, like $59 from Rockauto:
View attachment 417628
I got lucky from what I've read, it pulled right out after a couple tugs :manos:
View attachment 417629
I dunno why you guys are cryin' about the front diff cover, it was cake to get in & out. Helped that I had the rack out I guess...
View attachment 417630
link to this $59 axle please

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I admit there are more used than  new listings on eBay for those bolts. But when it comes to my Raptor's steering, brakes & suspension; I'll go with new. Same with ammo, underwear, and condoms.
you can use a coñdom twice. after the first use, turn it inside out and shake the fûck out of it