What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nah the needle was way over the red line and I packed it full.
How much fuel do you figure went into the canister purge system because when you top off it has to go somewhere. These trucks don't like being overfilled and can trigger a code for the evap.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
How much fuel do you figure went into the canister purge system because when you top off it has to go somewhere. These trucks don't like being overfilled and can trigger a code for the evap.
Yep I waited too long to stop and pumped way too much. Luckily I got away with both and won’t be doing either again.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
and 850 sounds about right. second fill up if you are easy on the gas. i usually get about 400 highway miles on a tank.
I started with a full tank and was only getting about 250 miles to the tank. I was as easy on the pedals as possible but with speed limits of 70 and 75 I was keeping it 60-65. Remember I was pulling my camper and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten more than 375 on a tank not towing or loaded. Plus, as if two tires and a full bed rack weren’t enough, I also have the rest of my bed packed with camping equipment.

I don’t and can’t complain about my mpg’s after reading some of the comments here. I averaged 11.7mpg on this ~2000 mile trip. But I’m happy because my skinny butt doesn’t hurt, definitely can’t say that about almost every other vehicle I’ve ever driven including Caddies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc