What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Charleston makes me think of Hymans. It is January in Ohio right now. Warm weather and good seafood sounds nice.
Of all the places I have been stationed it was here I retired. It didn't hurt that it was my last duty station and already had a house here. But my wife and I are from West Florida below Alabama and we both love it here.

Last edited:

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Of all the places I have been station it was here I retired. It didn't hurt that it was my last duty station and already had a house here. But my wife and I are from West Florida below Alabama and we both love it here.
I’ve been in Charleston SC for 8 years, we’ve had one snow a few years back and this past year at Christmas I saw signs telling apartment complex tenants to drip water. I hopped on a boat and sailed in the harbor. Brrrr.

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound system finally upgraded. Had a custom box built to replicate the Sony box and bolt down in the stock location. 6.5" 750W Scandaltek subwoofer that hits hard with a flush mounted bass knob. 2000W 5 channel amp mounted behind the seat using a Pac AmpPRO with the stock head unit. JL C5 and War Audio door speakers with bullet tweeters.

If anyone is interested in a box like this PM me as he can make more!

View attachment 388449

View attachment 388452
View attachment 388453
View attachment 388451View attachment 388450
I googled the sub, and the first price ($1000+) I saw made me want to give up on my raptor LOL, but then I realized it was in MXN Peso's and I calmed myself down LOL. I would be interested in the price of that box!

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just messaged you! Yeah Sonilec is in pesos haha. I just had him make 3 more boxes for other Raptors. Picking them up Monday and shipping them