What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I have to admit that I'm getting older and really need to save the back. I saw these here on the forum (sorry I don't remember the OP to give credit too) and asked for them for Xmass.
Dolly1.jpgI do all six of the family's vehicles oil changes, tire rotations and other maintenance. Tire rotation on the Raptor and my sons Ram truck are back breakers and these Harbor Freight Daytona wheel dolly's make the job a breeze.
Dolly2.jpg
I started to do the oil change and tire rotation on our Hyundia Veloster so the Wife gave them to me early to save the back! Perfect time to test them to see if the idea of using them for tire rotation would work and it went flawlessly. I use a floor jack and jack stands to raise the vehicle and the dolly's to remove and move the tires around and align them back on the vehicle. If any alignment is needed for the wheel studs, I just have to roll the tire on the dolly or adjust the floor jack. First time in a long time my back didn't ache for days after rotating tires. These do fit the stock Raptor tires and they do lift the Raptor off the ground but that's not what I'm using the for. Looks like I won't be dreading rotating tires on the Raptor and other vehicles going forward.
Dolly3.jpg

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that I'm getting older and really need to save the back. I saw these here on the forum (sorry I don't remember the OP to give credit too) and asked for them for Xmass.
View attachment 332500I do all six of the family's vehicles oil changes, tire rotations and other maintenance. Tire rotation on the Raptor and my sons Ram truck are back breakers and these Harbor Freight Daytona wheel dolly's make the job a breeze.
View attachment 332501
I started to do the oil change and tire rotation on our Hyundia Veloster so the Wife gave them to me early to save the back! Perfect time to test them to see if the idea of using them for tire rotation would work and it went flawlessly. I use a floor jack and jack stands to raise the vehicle and the dolly's to remove and move the tires around and align them back on the vehicle. If any alignment is needed for the wheel studs, I just have to roll the tire on the dolly or adjust the floor jack. First time in a long time my back didn't ache for days after rotating tires. These do fit the stock Raptor tires and they do lift the Raptor off the ground but that's not what I'm using the for. Looks like I won't be dreading rotating tires on the Raptor and other vehicles going forward.
View attachment 332502
Those things look awesome, I need a set!

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 332500I do all six of the family's vehicles oil changes, tire rotations and other maintenance. Tire rotation on the Raptor and my sons Ram truck are back breakers and these Harbor Freight Daytona wheel dolly's make the job a breeze.
View attachment 332501
View attachment 332502
Those are exactly what I need!