What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I drove it cross country.

Who’s gonna watch a 2.5hr movie of you driving, LOL

Curious though, what did you use to get that all accomplished?

I don’t have the patience to mess with an 1/2 hour off-road video let alone something like that unless it was super simple

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who’s gonna watch a 2.5hr movie of you driving, LOL

Curious though, what did you use to get that all accomplished?

I don’t have the patience to mess with an 1/2 hour off-road video let alone something like that unless it was super simple

You'd be shocked at how well timelapse driving videos do on youtube. There is a video 3 times longer than mine that has 4 million views... people are into different stuff. I mostly did it for myself, though.

I used a GoPro 8 mounted to my BuiltRight dash mount with Ram ball mounts. I started with an older GoPro (2, I think) that bit the dust early on, and it could only do 2.7K so the first 20 minutes or so are not 4k, but the rest is. I did 1 second time lapse, I had done .5 for a test run and boy that would have been twice as long at least.

You'd also be surprised, my hour and 20 minutes video offroading gets a fair bit of views... usually 10 to 12 a day, I'm not kidding myself thinking they're watching the whole thing, but its still nice when people comment on it or ask questions. I also do install videos and whatnot, simple stuff... I'm not trying to be a youtuber, I just need a positive form to get some creativity out.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove it cross country.

I finger scrolled through it in a few minutes. Sometimes I pull up some of my dash cam vids off roading on my computer and let it auto play while I do other things, I guess it’s like listening to the radio, I know it’s on but don’t really pay attention. Thanks for sharing, but was wondering where you started from and what states you went through.