What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed geiser springs on mid perch. Also swapped for a set of freshly rebuilt front shocks from forged. Opted for vitron seals and flutter stacks. Impressed by the ride quality. My front right was completely dead.

Just found out I need a new CV on the passenger side. So next will be that with either a IWE rebuild or delete.

Just put TSW rebuilds on (ride is like a dream now) and installed RCV IWE delete while installing passenger CV I destroyed.

Delete made steering more stiff (personally enjoy) and was super easy.

Had to dismantle more than I would have liked on the passenger to get the CV in than on driver; might have missed something or ****** it up. Got it back together regardless.

Highly recommend the RCV delete. Grease it once and be done according to RCV.

E814C838-69B7-44DB-8487-266B3415BE6E.jpeg 6D07DCC5-F6DC-4E29-8E93-964A277FE29F.jpeg FC859A06-5ABB-4575-9688-F2201A95DACE.jpeg

Rustyj41

Reaction score
How much did those run you. Any drivability issues after the install?

Just put TSW rebuilds on (ride is like a dream now) and installed RCV IWE delete while installing passenger CV I destroyed.

Delete made steering more stiff (personally enjoy) and was super easy.

Had to dismantle more than I would have liked on the passenger to get the CV in than on driver; might have missed something or ****** it up. Got it back together regardless.

Highly recommend the RCV delete. Grease it once and be done according to RCV.

View attachment 147320 View attachment 147321 View attachment 147322

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the ambient lighting moved over to the Raptor from my old rig. Just threw it on Aux #4 for now until I can get an electrical setup I like better. Nice to have a little interior light at night again.