What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance you could take a picture from directly in front of the truck? I’m trying to figure out if the reservoir will clear my AFCO intercooler. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, next time I get it out of the garage I will. Can’t get much more arraign on the way it is. Any dimensions you need?

That baby radiator is so cute

What's the other baby radiator

Not 100% sure but I’d say it is the transmission cooler.Those little coolers not stout enough for your environment I assume?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think even your sized transmission cooler would be better than stock.

My transmission cooler is stock, the new cooler is for my powersteering.

If you are looking to upgrade, I believe that there are larger options. At least for gen 1 trucks, but I would have to think it should work for yours as well.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My transmission cooler is stock, the new cooler is for my powersteering.

If you are looking to upgrade, I believe that there are larger options. At least for gen 1 trucks, but I would have to think it should work for yours as well.

They have the Saudi version cooler. I don't know the Ford part number offhand, but Forged Off-road calls it their stage 1 transmission cooler.