What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah it's the LGE mounts and I bought them used off of a member here and he said he just rattle canned them.And I just bolted them on. If I was going to weld them on I would ask to weld the entire upper stock mount up since the factory put a full bead on the outside welds and only tacks the inside.

Yeah, I got to painting mine with a primer and two coats of paint then realized that they made them wrong. Called and a new guy started two weeks ago and did these. His welds are beautiful but wrong is wrong. Hoping Dale can get a corrected set out to me ASAP. See what what the new guy did?

4ef5212ea846360aa00f147f1af93e5d.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

The moment the UPS dropped off the package of the single rotor and pads, I immediately went to work and got it installed before I lost daylight. Don't even ask how this got messed up....

75dbe8e7c246bc63c13c616a5cf655be.jpg

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
Bought some deavers from the garage sale and realized the stock block and bump plate will be removed. So I started looking at bump plates....ended up buying complete Rogue Racing bump stop kit with King 2.5s. Pretty sure the pocket hole I have is large enough to get my hand through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some deavers from the garage sale and realized the stock block and bump plate will be removed. So I started looking at bump plates....ended up buying complete Rogue Racing bump stop kit with King 2.5s. Pretty sure the pocket hole I have is large enough to get my hand through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't regret it, the Deaver are a huge improvement over stock !

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I checked the Moroso oil separator on my Raptor and found the can completely full at 3k miles, guess I need to check it sooner. The Moroso is catching over twice as much oil as the JLT that I had previously

SE%20002_zpsl9dzfyku.jpg

Today I installed an Airaid SynthaMax #861-397 dry drop-in air filter and loaded a Livernois 91 octane performance tune. Been on the stock tune for the past 4 months due to taking my truck to the local ford dealership. Took the Raptor for a short drive to set the tune and put a smile on my face.

IMG_5780_zpstchs3i2p.jpg
What do you notice that differs the two?
Why did you switch to begin with?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com