What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Motivated myself to put the skid plate on. Now to decide on what to stuff in the big gaping hole. Looks like the previous owner had a few different light setups and looks like 22", 30", and either pods or a 42"

Attachments

• 20160303_134943.jpg
    20160303_134943.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 142

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the lighting being released with dual tanks. Anyways let the modding begin. Nice truck

4cd3b5a6e23d1af4d155e3f57f492eae.jpg

Dual tanks on mine [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove back up north to work two nights ago. Winter still here and as I was pulling off the Alaska highway at mile 285 and entering my bush / ice road to rig ....... very early morning, 02:00hrs, -15 degrees cel, bright moon, clear night, icom radio on, no traffic on road ...... I locked up EVERYTHING, had the BEST high speed drive ever!. For the next two hours, drifting, powering turns, very slight airborne "moments" two ice bridges, thoroughly "testing" my new KO2 tires out. Several Lynx, Elk, wolf, moose glimpses as I headed to my rig. I really like these new tires and the howl from the 6.2 made my face sore from grins all the way in. RAPTORS RULE!. Life is good!
Cheers

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rockdoc,
Post some (daytime) pictures of your route!
Eddie

Morning Ditchplains1: Just finished morning geo/telemetry reports to office and gettin ready to "rip van Rockdoc" for a few hours. I will get a few shots of the bush road later today if I can get away from location. Suffice to say, if you guys get that "Ice Road Truckers" show down there, it is pretty typical of that. Very narrow, cut thru, Boreal forest, temporary, roads. MILES of very narrow bush roads. Crazy topography as we are near Rocky mountains with 1000 meter elevation changes and hundreds of off camber turns and whoop de doos. I make go-pro videos for grandson and family but they get bored watching hours of em so.... ha ha. See if I can comply this trip home.
P.S. We laugh, a lot, up here about that show.