Watch an SVT Raptor be built on Ultimate Factories this weekend !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the other thing I found interesting, is I didn't see a SINGLE harley truck on the assembly line. is there another plant where trucks are built? I saw lots of Raptors, and even a limited with the white wheels on the video, but no HD F-150's.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the other thing I found interesting, is I didn't see a SINGLE harley truck on the assembly line. is there another plant where trucks are built? I saw lots of Raptors, and even a limited with the white wheels on the video, but no HD F-150's.

They used to make F150's at the Claycomo plant in Kansas, City where the Escape is built... Not sure if they still do now... Ill have to check inot it... Randy should know... Just checked and they still make the F150 there so the Harleys could be made there...
Plant Profile

City: Claycomo
State: Missouri
Current Products: 2011 F-150 Series, 2011 Escape/Escape Hybrid, 2011 Mazda Tribute
Year Opened: 1951
Product History: Falcon, Comet, Fairlane, Meteor, Maverick, Fairmont, Zephyr, Tempo, Topaz, Contour, Mystique, Light Trucks, Flareside Trucks, Lincoln Blackwood Truck, F-150 Harley Davidson SuperCrew

Last edited:

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought it was pretty good. Stayed to to the rest of the ultimate factories of the other car manufactures that they have done (i.e. time spent on part assembly, paint & body, testing, machine used the line, small tidbits of what makes the factory special). Definatly want to get one of the "built without your tax dollars" t-shirts.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ah okay that makes sense. I know the Gen 1 HD's, the 00's were built in Ontario, Canada, and the 01-03's were built in Kansas City. Wasn't sure where the latest Gen HD's were built.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2011 but still pretty cool to watch. You noticed how when they really wanted to highlight the F150 it was always a Raptor! The little Raptor segment at the end with Jamal was nice too!