The 2011 F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew Gets Official & SuperCab Gets Updated! Specs (& Pics!) Inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might have missed this in the info posted but what about:

* Homelink or other built-in garage door opener?

* Tailgate lock/unlock with doors lock/unlock?

Both of these are required for a 2010 and newer trucks

How about a ****ing cabin air filter for ****'s sake. I mean this is an OFFROAD truck.

Don't know about you guys but I took my console and A/C vents off this past weekend and there was DUST ALL OVER THE PLACE. (does not apply to you pavement princesses he he he)

Another thing is real headlights. The headlights in this truck suck donkey balls. They seriously are almost as bad as the 9004/9007 bulb headlamps of the previous Mustang (another huge illumination joke)

Can we at least get an HID option for this $50,000 rig please Ford? (that would make it easier to retro into the older models too)

It's 2010 now, lets get a cabin air filter and better front lamps please.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might have missed this in the info posted but what about:

* Homelink or other built-in garage door opener?

* Tailgate lock/unlock with doors lock/unlock?

Both of these are required for a 2010 and newer trucks

How about a ****ing cabin air filter for ****'s sake. I mean this is an OFFROAD truck.

Don't know about you guys but I took my console and A/C vents off this past weekend and there was DUST ALL OVER THE PLACE. (does not apply to you pavement princesses he he he)

Another thing is real headlights. The headlights in this truck suck donkey balls. They seriously are almost as bad as the 9004/9007 bulb headlamps of the previous Mustang (another huge illumination joke)

Can we at least get an HID option for this $50,000 rig please Ford? (that would make it easier to retro into the older models too)

It's 2010 now, lets get a cabin air filter and better front lamps please.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
But my point is that the new gen turbos have a lot of useless crap on them that don't do anything for performance. Like the M3 too. It takes the car from being a drivers car and makes it a status symbol for some wanna be in Beverly Hills or West LA. There's nothing wrong with it it's the demographics of the target market that drive the manufacturers to add these things...like I said I'm too young or don't make enough money to understand the need ;) I'm hoping I make enough money before I become too old!!

bstoner59

Reaction score
But my point is that the new gen turbos have a lot of useless crap on them that don't do anything for performance. Like the M3 too. It takes the car from being a drivers car and makes it a status symbol for some wanna be in Beverly Hills or West LA. There's nothing wrong with it it's the demographics of the target market that drive the manufacturers to add these things...like I said I'm too young or don't make enough money to understand the need ;) I'm hoping I make enough money before I become too old!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

1. What's "useless crap" Brian? ABS brakes? Traction control? Stability control? Ceramic brakes?
Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and others are leaders in advancing automotive technology. Buy a 500+ HP car like their Twin Turbo and tell me which items you don't want.

2. I had a 2008 BMW M3 that didn't have all that stuff (no GPS, fancy display screen, controls) - it was a driver's car and a damn good one. That little 4-liter V8 put out 414 HP.

3. If you're worried about "making enough money before you become too old" maybe you need to stop buying $50,000 trucks and spending $10,000 on mods in the first year! :mrgreen:

Don't worry B, it's all good and we love you for it (being our Raptor "guinea pig"). It's your money and we live vicariously through you.

Note: Let me know if your parents read this forum and I'll modify this post to protect you :mrgreen:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

1. What's "useless crap" Brian? ABS brakes? Traction control? Stability control? Ceramic brakes?
Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and others are leaders in advancing automotive technology. Buy a 500+ HP car like their Twin Turbo and tell me which items you don't want.

2. I had a 2008 BMW M3 that didn't have all that stuff (no GPS, fancy display screen, controls) - it was a driver's car and a damn good one. That little 4-liter V8 put out 414 HP.

3. If you're worried about "making enough money before you become too old" maybe you need to stop buying $50,000 trucks and spending $10,000 on mods in the first year! :mrgreen:

Don't worry B, it's all good and we love you for it (being our Raptor "guinea pig"). It's your money and we live vicariously through you.

Note: Let me know if your parents read this forum and I'll modify this post to protect you :mrgreen:

bstoner59

Reaction score
Dan you are taking my comments too seriously!!! I'm not going to continue you are starting to get personal. My parents don't need to read this to know what I do to my truck....they get their credit card bill in the mail.

bstoner59

Reaction score
Dan you are taking my comments too seriously!!! I'm not going to continue you are starting to get personal. My parents don't need to read this to know what I do to my truck....they get their credit card bill in the mail.