Watch an SVT Raptor be built on Ultimate Factories this weekend !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked in the guide and it looks like it will be rebroadcast again next week on Saturday night. Atleast I think it's the one..it's talking about the F150 line in Dearborn.no mention of the Raptor specifically but I have to imagine that's the correct episode.

Just an FYI...

~BGM

superduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was a good show. Several shots of the Raptor being tested and few shots of it being built but was geared towards the F-150 in general.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most interesting fact during the show, at least to me it was, that they couldn't have really made the raptors any wider, because even less than 1" wider, and they wouldn't have been able to use the existing assembly line without major reengineering. Pretty nifty!

Agreed, I thought that was the best fact, an inch wider and wouldn't have fit on the line in certain areas!

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most interesting fact during the show, at least to me it was, that they couldn't have really made the raptors any wider, because even less than 1" wider, and they wouldn't have been able to use the existing assembly line without major reengineering. Pretty nifty!

Caught that too.
Couldn't help wondering whose Raptors those were being built.