Warranty Denial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipp

Reaction score
Did you try hitting Ford's Twitter account and explaining the issue and the runaround you've been getting and then asking for help? Most big companies watch Social Media and will not want to deal with the backlash of ******** over an active duty service member.. May be worth a try. Thanks for doing your part!

https://twitter.com/Ford

OP
OP
N

NomadV

Reaction score
Did you try hitting Ford's Twitter account and explaining the issue and the runaround you've been getting and then asking for help? Most big companies watch Social Media and will not want to deal with the backlash of ******** over an active duty service member.. May be worth a try. Thanks for doing your part!

https://twitter.com/Ford

Yea I joined twitter just to do that. On top of it, I’ve had other people re Tweeting and tagging them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vwikdos

Reaction score
Spend some money on an attorney. I read a book a long time ago, I think it was "Winning through Intimidation" by Robert J. Ringer. Anyway, he said "A clerk is a jerk". I think that pretty much sums up what you've been dealing with. It will be money well spent.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I would call the GM in PR and let them know what is going on. Perhaps they can tow the line for you with corporate. Surely they don't want to be "mis-representing" the warranty that they are using to sell cars. Maybe it was just some glitch on their end in PR when they titled it, who knows.

BTW, my dad was stationed in PR in the 50's. He was in the Air Force band. He said it was the best time of his life. Thanks for your service.

OP
OP
N

NomadV

Reaction score
Just received a bit of news from the dealer.

Their GM finally reached someone at Ford who approved the repair “this time”. The dealer explained to us that Ford still hasn’t removed the flag from the VIN and we need to keep fighting to get that fixed or we will run into this issue any time we bring it in.

I still have not been contacted by anyone from Ford other than the Rep that said he would call me back and hasn’t.

Fight on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk