Want to see something ugly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically he said “on“ a truck. That right there is just the ugliest “truck” if you can call it that.

I owned this exact truck in 2004. I thought it looked Great, especially after I replaced the wheels. Got a lot of compliments on it. I wasn’t fond of the trim level with all the cladding.

The bed cover was made well and very useful.

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I could forgive someone for having the thought of doing this; if they were drunk...REALLY drunk. But I have no pity on the second fool who agreed that it should ever come into existence, much less end up on a Raptor. And after further research, I believe a contract must be signed to have one installed and only a person with a mullett is allowed to drive the vehicle with that contraption attached over the bed. Just like the truck, it'll be business in the front and crazy in the back!!

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are presenting it all wrong they need to paint Raptor Dark Highland Green and have it jumping through the streets of San Francisco chasing a Ram