Want to see something ugly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MAMiller44 - You should be held criminally liable for this post and I'm considering filing a class action civil suit against the company for the pain and suffering of those poor Raptors and the people that see them. I just have to remove this spork from my eyes and get the taste of vomit out of my mouth first. Ugh... Even my 6 yo says: "Daddy, what did they do to that one? It looks stupid."

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MAMiller44 - You should be held criminally liable for this post and I'm considering filing a class action civil suit against the company for the pain and suffering of those poor Raptors and the people that see them. I just have to remove this spork from my eyes and get the taste of vomit out of my mouth first. Ugh... Even my 6 yo says: "Daddy, what did they do to that one? It looks stupid."
Hey don’t shoot the messenger! The manufacturer should be the one held criminally liable.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HaHa... I would like to see it open, so we can get the full effect!