Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after a minor mixup, Calder was able to do my Wet Okole headrests and console cover. The headrests look great as does the console. The looseness is because of Wet Okole. I'm hoping it will shape itself to the console over time. Overall very happy with the end result and outstanding customer service. Fast shipping to, Alabama to Germany in 5 days.

vumabu4e.jpg

asejemah.jpg

y3ena7ev.jpg

And of course the dog has already shed half his hair into the covers

ehugedes.jpg

I need to install those headers still...

Last edited:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my hat! Awesome! Now my wife wants one. What other sizes/colors are available? I'm thinking a pink hat a size smaller with this same logo will look girly and badass at the same time...

ana7anus.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I got my hat! Awesome! Now my wife wants one. What other sizes/colors are available? I'm thinking a pink hat a size smaller with this same logo will look girly and badass at the same time...

ana7anus.jpg

A sm/med should fit her no problem! I'll have to check and make sure I can get pink flex fits but I'm sure they make them. Thanks buddy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A sm/med should fit her no problem! I'll have to check and make sure I can get pink flex fits but I'm sure they make them. Thanks buddy!

I have a different flex hat (not the one you sent) that is M-L. The one I just got is L-XL. Is M-L an option or is that and old thing? The L-XL is a bit too big for her, so whatever the next step smaller is I think would be perfect.

Let me know if you find pink hats, we can start a fashion trend here... :rotflmao:

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I think the M-L is not around anymore because its not a size option for us. And I will look for pink