want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know what you mean pricey but your looking at:
kmc beadlocks around 400 china
method beadlocks around 500+ china
Trailready HD... 450ish shop around USA
pro am/ RPG beadlocks... 800ish USA

trailready is in my opinion the HIGHEST quality beadlock you can get under 500ish. Method only offers -12mm offset only, which looks nice but as we all know... too much negative offset and shit hits the fan. its for a street queen. Trailready has them in either -6mm or +6mm. pro am and rpg wheel were specifically made for the raptor so its a perfect fit.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Netix - Thank you for the very useful info!

-Brian

I dont know what you mean pricey but your looking at:
kmc beadlocks around 400 china
method beadlocks around 500+ china
Trailready HD... 450ish shop around USA
pro am/ RPG beadlocks... 800ish USA

trailready is in my opinion the HIGHEST quality beadlock you can get under 500ish. Method only offers -12mm offset only, which looks nice but as we all know... too much negative offset and shit hits the fan. its for a street queen. Trailready has them in either -6mm or +6mm. pro am and rpg wheel were specifically made for the raptor so its a perfect fit.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't get the big deal about buying the Ford Beadlock capable wheels? Everybody keeps saying if you're just getting for looks your a poser because you aren't using them for offroading that needs the type of wheel. But wouldn't everybody buying Methods or something different just for looks be a poser also since it's just for looks and really doesn't serve a purpose other than that? If you get the beadlocks at the time of order, they aren't that expensive, they look phenomenal and can, if needed, be turned into a beadlock wheels without having to get new wheels.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
basically buying anything "off road" and then only showing it pavement is a poser..
thats for true hardcore off road enthusiasts.

i may bash on some and come off as a ****...
but what ****** me off more than anything..... is when someone turns their trucks into completely mean off road machines and then only driving it around pavement...

Other than that do whatever pleases you.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get the big deal about buying the Ford Beadlock capable wheels? Everybody keeps saying if you're just getting for looks your a poser because you aren't using them for offroading that needs the type of wheel. But wouldn't everybody buying Methods or something different just for looks be a poser also since it's just for looks and really doesn't serve a purpose other than that? If you get the beadlocks at the time of order, they aren't that expensive, they look phenomenal and can, if needed, be turned into a beadlock wheels without having to get new wheels.
i dont know if you read the first post in this thread, but my order was pulled early and i was not able to add the beadlock rims to my truck. i spend quite a bit of time at pismo beach and hollister hills, both are much more fun when you can air down. our last trip to pismo two trucks lost a bead and one ended up doing a good amount of damage to some lines. being able to have beadlocks without having a second set of rims around the house is a must for me. but i got the problem solved. i ordered another truck with beadlocks for my wife and i am going to swap the rims when it arrives.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i dont know if you read the first post in this thread, but my order was pulled early and i was not able to add the beadlock rims to my truck. i spend quite a bit of time at pismo beach and hollister hills, both are much more fun when you can air down. our last trip to pismo two trucks lost a bead and one ended up doing a good amount of damage to some lines. being able to have beadlocks without having a second set of rims around the house is a must for me. but i got the problem solved. i ordered another truck with beadlocks for my wife and i am going to swap the rims when it arrives.

I was kind of defending your position. I am ordering beadlocks on my truck and completely understand why you want them :cheers:

But I can see how my first sentence might of seemed like I was bashing your decision.

basically buying anything "off road" and then only showing it pavement is a poser..
thats for true hardcore off road enthusiasts.

i may bash on some and come off as a ****...
but what ****** me off more than anything..... is when someone turns their trucks into completely mean off road machines and then only driving it around pavement...

Other than that do whatever pleases you.
Then 99% of Raptor owners are posers and 99% of Mustang drivers are posers since they aren't racers, etc...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was kind of defending your position. I am ordering beadlocks on my truck and completely understand why you want them :cheers:

But I can see how my first sentence might of seemed like I was bashing your decision.

Then 99% of Raptor owners are posers and 99% of Mustang drivers are posers since they aren't racers, etc...
gotcha. no harm, no foul. however netix might have a few words for you. hahaha

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy what ever wheel makes you happy, and do what ever you like with your truck. It's your money your truck your decision, if someone has a problem with any of it, tough **** for them!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
no its 2 completely different things buddy.

Soupin up a mustang cause its gonna stay on the street it cant fricken go anywhere else.........

adding minor things to your raptor to make it look awesome go ahead! modding your raptor to be a off road beast but only driving it around the city...... big difference....
you think i like my 37's giving me a headache, and the rough ride and the noisy king's and the slow acceleration, and the thousands of scratches i have on the truck and a dozen dents....
no but i do it cause i use my truck to get to remote places.... thats why i bought it in the first place..

just like i saw 3 days ago a modded jeep with a hemi in it, this guy had kings all around, super swampers, it had a roll cage, tubed up, 54 tires, beadlocks, ******** his jeep was the ultimate rock crawler, even had dana axles ect.. it was a 2011... and i mean everything was redone for the perfect off road jeep....
question came up when he asked me if i off road my truck... i told him yes.... he was so surprised he told me he built his just for show and it never leaves toronto................................................................

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. lol thats what grinds my gears.

good luck on yalls beadlock... ofcource i shouldnt start how much better the U.S.A beadlocks are should i...........