want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you could just get a long ass bubba then.... if you got another truck around ya that will get ya out of anything. winching is slow and dangerous and just annoying... but holy crap it's usefull if your ever stuck alone somewhere.....
im usually 30% highway 10% city 60% offroad. Hell just to get to my house its a few KM of trail... and its different offroading here cause its all 4lo, rear locked and hope ya got enough skill to put your right tire on a rock then get your left on a whole other boulder, get traction and climb up as slowly as you can. Its fun you hear the flexing of the truck ahhh music to my ears.

it must be nice to have that much open space. damn california......

As opposed to low speed racing?huh

anythin on street track under 130mph is slow to me

You come from a Drifting background? that's funny!

why is that funny?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
well arent ya asian???????? ricer drifter... 2 fast 2 furious...... dont blame me blame the media that portrays yall that.

The "space" where i go wheelin, fishing, hunting is all Crown Land.... and there is approx 100,000 acres of it right across the gravel road that my driveway enters.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get the big deal about buying the Ford Beadlock capable wheels? Everybody keeps saying if you're just getting for looks your a poser because you aren't using them for offroading that needs the type of wheel. But wouldn't everybody buying Methods or something different just for looks be a poser also since it's just for looks and really doesn't serve a purpose other than that? If you get the beadlocks at the time of order, they aren't that expensive, they look phenomenal and can, if needed, be turned into a beadlock wheels without having to get new wheels.

That's exactly why I decided to order them. Awesome looking wheel, ready to convert and OEM equipment. With the open country (Red Desert) around here and world class Killpecker dunes 2 hours away, I'm stoked!

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know what you mean pricey but your looking at:
kmc beadlocks around 400 china
method beadlocks around 500+ china
Trailready HD... 450ish shop around USA
pro am/ RPG beadlocks... 800ish USA

trailready is in my opinion the HIGHEST quality beadlock you can get under 500ish. Method only offers -12mm offset only, which looks nice but as we all know... too much negative offset and shit hits the fan. its for a street queen. Trailready has them in either -6mm or +6mm. pro am and rpg wheel were specifically made for the raptor so its a perfect fit.

I have -12offset wheels on a raptor, it looks much better and ground clearance as well is much better.

Reaction score
raptor accesories got you...

Hello my name is juan and i work for ford in miami just wanted to put up there i have everytrhing you will need for your 2011-2013 ford raptor just email me if you have any questions about anything. And i will respond right back to [email protected] thanks guys