want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Buy what ever wheel makes you happy, and do what ever you like with your truck. It's your money your truck your decision, if someone has a problem with any of it, tough **** for them!

yes but eventually you will come to a realization that you are a moron and made a off road beast but only touch the pavement......
its like taking a woman out and shes all hot and ready BUT NO YOU JUST TALK......

a fellow raptor owner can only loose my respect if they...
body lifted it.....
completely chriss ross'ed their truck but never touched a dirt road.....
other than that i love yall all

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, mine is still a daily driver (sort of) i use it to drop off kids at school and pick crap up when i need to. im about 90% on road and 10% off road. but the 10% offroad is usually pretty hard.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I find silly is when someone makes a low rider or puts 24 inch rims and street tires on a 4X4, that's just wrong!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
hey just wondering. so your stuck in a desert what are ya gonna winch anchor to? i wanted to ask ya that question on the other thread...
and yeah busa.... you ride er pretty damn hard. :happy107:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hopefully i just winch on to another truck. i dont plan on going out by myself. but its mostly for pismo. i have been stuck there before and needed a tow, so it would be nice to be able to connect and go.

yeah, i know, the 10% offroad isnt much, but its all i have time for. besides im still stock, so i dont want to break anything..... yet..... but coming from a drifting and high speed racing background i tend to always want to go fast and sideways.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
you could just get a long ass bubba then.... if you got another truck around ya that will get ya out of anything. winching is slow and dangerous and just annoying... but holy crap it's usefull if your ever stuck alone somewhere.....
im usually 30% highway 10% city 60% offroad. Hell just to get to my house its a few KM of trail... and its different offroading here cause its all 4lo, rear locked and hope ya got enough skill to put your right tire on a rock then get your left on a whole other boulder, get traction and climb up as slowly as you can. Its fun you hear the flexing of the truck ahhh music to my ears.