Vland lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running these? I know a lot of guys run them in their VWs. Not 100% sure im sold on looks....s.jpgScreenshot_20211127-082321_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last here is a video.... pretty cool startup sequence...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-082354_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-082354_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided they are not for me, I’m not sure anything “fits” the look of this truck better then the factory HIDs. I had an order in for morimoto Xbs and ended up canceling it. I’m not happy with the output of the D3S bulbs I purchased awhile back, so I bit the bullet and spent 3x the cost on the OSRAM D3S CBBs. Hoping for increased light output. Most HID comparison videos have them at the top for light output….we shall see if thats true soon enough.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Decided they are not for me, I’m not sure anything “fits” the look of this truck better then the factory HIDs. I had an order in for morimoto Xbs and ended up canceling it. I’m not happy with the output of the D3S bulbs I purchased awhile back, so I bit the bullet and spent 3x the cost on the OSRAM D3S CBBs. Hoping for increased light output. Most HID comparison videos have them at the top for light output….we shall see if thats true soon enough.
Yeah i hear ya, some are just a bit much.

Nice, Keep is posted!

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% agree that the OEM hid housings look the best, too bad their output sucks. I went to a 5k morimoto replacement bulb recently, and they are not good at all.

I have a D2S retrofit on my Element and the output makes the raptor look like a halogen. Only way to go now is to retrofit the OEM housings.

Steven_Born

Reaction score
After looking at the VLAND, I was concerned with the quality. I know the XB's are really high quality and my 2010 needs some better lights, I just am struggling with spending that much for the lights. My 2014 has the factory HID's and I am really impressed with how well they light. I would like to hear if the OSRAM's really work that much better.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After looking at the VLAND, I was concerned with the quality. I know the XB's are really high quality and my 2010 needs some better lights, I just am struggling with spending that much for the lights. My 2014 has the factory HID's and I am really impressed with how well they light. I would like to hear if the OSRAM's really work that much better

I’ve considered the Vlands for my ISF as they give it a decent modern upgrade, but questioned their QC and longevity as I saw lots of issues from others with flickering and fogging shortly after install. A full front and rear set for the Lexus would have been $1200CAD, which is why it was tempting.